Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I have a problem with my relationship, can you help me to…

Customer Question
Hi , i have...

Hi , i have a problem with my relationship, can you help me to sort out

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

I proposed a girl 1 year before and she was really interested on me and we maintained a good relationship after that. But she is not consistent all the time and something stopped her coming closer to me. I thought its because of my attitude she is going away from me. But later she said that she had a strong relationship and still she is not recover from it. But the x boyfriend already married to other girl and she knows that its over and she knows that she will be happy if she comes to my life but she is saying her mind stops it and she asking me to move on. But i am not able to move on. what i have to do make her convince and bring her to my life. Because she is texting me and calling me when she feels that i am leaving her. she really need me but its not possible for her to come to me as well as leave me. what i have to do

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

Nothing else

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Relationship
Answered in 2 days by:
12/13/2017
Counselor: Martin, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Martin, Engineer

Hi. A few things first. Did you ever slep with her, if so what was the context?

When you say she "need" you, how do you perceive this need, emotional?

She never slept with me. When she express that she needs me I show lot of love and care but she is going far away when I show more affection
Counselor: Martin, Engineer replied 8 months ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.