Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I am in a dilema. I met a guy a month ago and have just had…

Customer Question
I am in a...

I am in a dilema

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

I met a guy a month ago and have just had txt/email chat and met 2 weeks ago ... In the last month he has known me has kept just abruptly stopping messaging and then ignores my calls/ txts /emails... He has told me yesterday that he met another woman 2 months ago also and she is using him for money but because she has kids he feels sorry for her. .. they have never met coz she won't... He has told me that he loves me and wants me but feels bad abt her coz she has problems ... He should of met me tonite and turned up... He waited 15 mins then went before I got there... Now he won't talk to me... I don't understand... I have told him to block me on the dating site where we met but he hasn't... Why won't he block me on there ? He has blocked me on his fone... What is going on... Please help xxx

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Relationship
12/7/2017
Counselor: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 7 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.