Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Just got dumped by my girl for texting another girl the

Customer Question
Just got dumped by...

Just got dumped by my girl for texting another girl the second time

Expert's Assistant: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?

Want advice on how I can get her back

Expert's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?

No nothing

Just been dumped by girlfriend been with her almost 6 years I got caught texting another girl the second time. Love her too much. We Started seeing each other at the age of 19 and now we are turning 26. is just recently I started to text others I haven’t physically cheated on her.

How can I get her back?

I spoke to her again in the evening I called her to say sorry she said she don’t care no more she hasn’t blocked me and she asked why I did it?

I have been faithful just towards the relationship I texting others I don’t know why I did it and I didn’t even meet the girls probably just for excitement because I love this girl too much

Should I leave her for 30 days to calm down what methods should I use how do I get her back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Relationship
12/4/2017
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 7 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Hello, my name is***** am sorry you are experiencing this. It sounds as if you are very sorry you did this. You are correct in giving her time to cool down. Whether that is a few days or a full month is up to you. It kind of depends on how often you normally make contact with each other. If you could, I would let her know I was giving her time to think it through. Tell her you realize how wrong what you did was. Dont make any excuses. Simply admit you were totally thoughtless and you regret doing it. Tell her you hope she will forgive you even though you know you don’t deserve it. During the break time save all record of texts and calls so you can prove your loyalty. Understand, there are no guarantees she will forgive you and take you back, but if you do as we have discussed, you have the best chance. Does this make sense?
I hope I was a help to you. Will you do me a favor and give me a five star rating for my answer so I can be paid for it. If you have any comments or questions please post them here. I want to help you.Thank you!
Thank you so much

Your welcome!

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.