Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My boyfriend and I have been dating since mid September, he…

Customer Question
My boyfriend and I have...
My boyfriend and I have been dating since mid September, he has always told me to take this slow in this relationship I’m not even sure I understand what he means cause we both have already said I love you and have had sex... so what exactly is taking t slow mean to him?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Relationship
12/1/2017
Counselor: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 9 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Maybe that means that he doesnt want to rush into a deeper commitment such as marriage...that he is happy with how tho vs are now and he loves you but dies not want to rush the next level.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.