Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

You see, I️ have been in and out of love with this guy for…

Customer Question
You see, I️ have...

You see, I️ have been in and out of love with this guy for years..

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

This guy is the complete opposite of me, physically and emotionally. While I️CAN be very outgoing and sociable , he’s always that. But he’s hot headed and can lie a lot to make himself seem “cooler” I️ guess,

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

He’s in a gang and that’s a reason why I️ can’t let myself be with him again by I️ long to be.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Relationship
11/26/2017
Counselor: Therapist Leslie, Counselor replied 7 months ago
Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Counselor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.