Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I'm looking to get my ex boyfriend back. So he broke up

Customer Question
I'm looking to get...

I'm looking to get my ex boyfriend back

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

Ok so he broke up start of October said he didn't want a relationship and wanted to be friends. But he told me that we needed time away from eachother and he sees himself with me one day just not just now. I begged him for a few weeks and he was very hot and cold but I have been doing no contact now for 3weeks he contacted me the first week and that's it. Is there anything else I can do

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Relationship
11/25/2017
Counselor: Rosemary S., Human Services Counseling replied 8 months ago
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S., Human Services Counseling
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.