Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

On my mum's birthday, my sister and me and my boyfriend all

Customer Question

On my mum's birthday, my sister and me and my boyfriend all stayed at my house.. My sister drank alot so did my boyfriend but I had a couple drinks and passed out on the couch... The next day when I came home from work, my mum was at my place and my boyfriend and her told me to sit down.. He than proceeded to tell me he had sex with my sister.. I was really disgusted with the whole thing, when I asked my sister about it, she said my boyfriend has raped her... Now this sort of thing isn't just a kiss, I'm taking it very seriously... I work as a female Companion and have been with my boyfriend for 4 years.. it is just a means for money, however with this now being on my mind, he seems to justify his actions with the fact that I do this for work.. my sister has changed her number and I can no longer get ahold of her.. my boyfriend wants to just forget it like it never happened.. the thing that really bothers me, is the morning before I went to work, he slept with me too.. I don't know what to do or how to handle this
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: That's all
Category: Relationship
Expert:  John-Michaels replied 10 months ago.

.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry about your boyfriend.

dating you is no excuse for what your boyfriend did to your sister.

you need to break it clean with this boyfriend of yours.

it sounds like he has some power and control issues if he is able to rape your sister.

your sister needs to be checked for pregnancy and also report her incident to the police.

she needs a gyn examination as well

you and she will both benefit from talking to a psychotherapist or a counselor face to face about this event

let me know if you have questions.