Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

On my mum's birthday, my sister and me and my boyfriend all…

Customer Question
On my mum's birthday...

On my mum's birthday, my sister and me and my boyfriend all stayed at my house.. My sister drank alot so did my boyfriend but I had a couple drinks and passed out on the couch... The next day when I came home from work, my mum was at my place and my boyfriend and her told me to sit down.. He than proceeded to tell me he had sex with my sister.. I was really disgusted with the whole thing, when I asked my sister about it, she said my boyfriend has raped her... Now this sort of thing isn't just a kiss, I'm taking it very seriously... I work as a female Companion and have been with my boyfriend for 4 years.. it is just a means for money, however with this now being on my mind, he seems to justify his actions with the fact that I do this for work.. my sister has changed her number and I can no longer get ahold of her.. my boyfriend wants to just forget it like it never happened.. the thing that really bothers me, is the morning before I went to work, he slept with me too.. I don't know what to do or how to handle this

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

That's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Relationship
11/25/2017
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 7 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)

.

Counselor: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.