Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Im so confused.. I snooped on my boyfriends of 12 years and…

Im so confused.. I...

Im so confused.. I snooped on my boyfriends of 12 years and couldnt stop... I Feel like fool now.. He moved out of his apartment and im still here.. He asked to move out two weeks ago.. I have yet to do. He wont respond to my calls or texts.. He says hes loves me but is at peace now.. Im not sure to continue living at his place till he reappears so we can talk or just find my way out

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

At first i thought he was cheating but never found evidence. I know he was talking to another girl hitting on him.. I dont know if i need to move out.. Or wait for him to come hone and talk things over

11/23/2017
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
what exactly did you do? You know that he was talking to another girl that was interested in him? Snooping is only wrong when you do t catch him up to something. If he had been flirting with another girl, your justified. Honestly, if it’s his place, you need to respect his wishes. If he is interested, he can find you. Does that make sense?
it does.. Make lots of sense. I just think throwing away 12 years without any closure it wrong. I just want to wait till he comes back to have a talk with him. Im just a silly women who still has hope.. I guess i must find the courage to move on.. I only have hope because he hasnt told me to get out again.. I think if he really wanted me out he will be telling me to do continuosly
Well then, it’s worth a try! There is really nothing to lose in giving it a try.
I hope I was a help to you. Will you do me a favor and give me a five star rating for my answer so I can be paid for it. If you have any comments or questions please post them here. I want to help you.Thank you!
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)