Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I have gained 47lbs. I cried so much that it hurts. I was…

Customer Question
Hi, this is Sandy *********...

Hi, this is Sandy *********. I have gained 47lbs. I cried so much that it hurts. I was told that if you don't take care of your water retention, that it turns into fat and cellulite. I have only one set of clothes, just in case...............I was very strong at one time, but find me crying over a commercial. I want to divorce, a subject that has comes up everytime I get Just Answer. I have several diseases and am not to be alone. Husband knows this and yet he never corrects himself. I have tried everything under the sun and still I can't lose weight. This weight is causing me more health issues. I have found a doctor who took 9 years to perfect this treatment. Daughters find someone on the net. I told them to call the number. You know what? The doctors that they recommended are actually in California. I am not sure who they are trying to help, their dad - keep me on a short leash, a daughter who does not speak to me anymore and this is starting on year number 4. Coming four years and have never seen any of them. The youngest will never know who I am and that hurts. She won't let go of the past. I don't know if this in fact real or is it just acting. She is a good liar but not that good when I know that she lied. I just want to give up and claim she is not my daughter. It hurts so bad but these kids do not try to stay in touch with their mom. It all started with a stupid letter and then she lied to me, right in front of my home. Yes I have 32 diseases but that should not stop them. And husband, does not even try to get mother and daughters back together. But why should he, as he gets to see the kids and our grandchildren. She stopped calling and as each year passes, it hurts. She won't talk to me and it started with a lie that she told. Her dad shot her horses and killed her dog and he gets to see our grandkids. Iam alienated and it hurts so bad. If she doesn't turn around soo I feel like making this real. See a lawyer and vanish her as my child. Enough is enough already.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Relationship
Answered in 6 days by:
11/29/2017
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 9 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)

Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. I am reviewing your question and will reply in a moment.

I am so sorry you are going through this. It sounds as if your family has hurt you dearly. I am having difficulty following exactly what has transpired. Can you fill in the gaps for me? I am guessing you are separated from your husband he has your daughters turned against you. One of your daughters has lied. You give not details as to what that lie was about. You mention 32 diseases and gaining weight but give no indication what the significance of those facts are. please enlighten me and I will try to help.