How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMaryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1747
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
TherapistMaryAnn is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Uhh, I want to try something new for the first time but it

Customer Question

Uhh, I want to try something new for the first time but it may be frowned upon
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: So I should be straight to the point?
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: I want to seduce my own mother? Like have intimate sex.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 12 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

What is your question regarding this?