Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Thank you for your response about my relationship. I do

Thank you John for your...
Thank you John for your response about my relationship. I do understand what you are saying and I have decided to give him space. He told me yesterday that he thinks he needs some space because he isn't in a good place. I respect that although it is hard. Right now I'm just trying to gather myself because it's hard to go from talking everyday and seeing each other, to nothing right now. Now with the holidays coming up and everything it's even harder because we had planned on spending it together. He hinted at a Christmas present for me and I had bought us tickets to go see the ballet. I'm sort of at a loss right now
11/22/2017
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
It sounds like you are handling it well. I know it is difficult, but I’m afraid if you do not give him space he will create space.
I hope I was a help to you. Will you do me a favor and give me a five star rating for my answer so I can be paid for it. If you have any comments or questions please post them here. I want to help you.Thank you!
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)