Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My boyfriend and I broke up less than a month ago. I tried…

Hi! my boyfriend and...

Hi! my boyfriend and I broke up less than a month ago. I tried to make things work between us but he didn't want to, although he still loves me! Anyway, after two weeks of trying to convince to be together, I gave up and I decided to cut him off completely. 5 days after, he sent me a message saying that he misses me and he regrets breaking up and that I am an awesome person. I'm just confused and mad at this point. Can you help me please?

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

Although he said he regrets breaking up, I don't think he wants us to get back together. I just don't understand him and I am not sure what to do now!

11/19/2017
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S., Human Services Counseling

11-18-17

Hello:

First, I am not a psychologist.

I am a J/A "Relationship Expert."

I earned my Masters degree in Human Services / Counseling.

You may view my profile page under Rosemary S.

In regard to your question, it appears that there is some

uncertainty, and confusion between both of you.

First, you must decide if you want to resume a romantic relationship

with this person.

If you do, then perhaps you can ask him what the purpose of his

latest communication was with you. Does he really want to resume

the romantic relationship with you?

If the two of you decide to move forward with the relationship, then

perhaps you should both consider going for couples counseling. It

appears there are some unresolved issues.

If the two of you decide to pursue the counseling option, a good

place to start may be to obtain a referral from your physician, or

possibly through the local hospital's referral service. (Assuming they

have one.) These are just a few ideas in regard to looking for

a therapist.

If finances are an issue, then you can explain this when asking

for a referral. This way, maybe they can refer you to a

professional who charges more affordable fees, or allows for

installment plans.

Good luck.

Legal Disclaimer: The information provided above, is general information only and is not intended to serve as a long, or short term, professional relationship. By providing the above information, I am not engaging in a 'relationship designee - client relationship' with you. The above information is only intended to provide general information. The fee that you may pay me, is for general information only. No part of this disclaimer can be reproduced, or copied, without the express consent of Rosemary S., the owner.

11-18-17

Additional information to my answer.

The proper couples counseling, may help the two of

decide if you both want to continue the romantic

relationship.

It may also possibly help determine if

continuing the relationship would be beneficial,

and emotionally healthy, for the two of you.

Rosemary S.
Rosemary S., Human Services Counseling
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S., Human Services Counseling