Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I fell in love with a woman that has emotional baggage and…

I fell in love...

I fell in love with a woman that has emotional baggage and is not ready to give her hart right now

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

We were best friends freshman year1999 she went to a different school we feel out of touch we’ve crossed paths through out the years and hung out nothing more then makout seasons this last time we didn’t talk for nearly 10 years and we hit it off big time the first month was amazing we talked about everything she told me all the shit she’s dealt with like abuse when she was young her anxiety and her last boyfriend that was an alcoholic then after the first month I felt her building a wall she told me that I scared her how good I was to her and didn’t feel like she was returning my kindness then she tells me she has to learn how to live on her own witch she’s never done always with someone and how to love herself again . So we agreed on just dates here and there no more sleepovers because that entails sex and emotions she’s can’t give right now wasn’t easy for me to take steps backwards but I tried it just wasn’t working so we agreed to be just friends for now

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

She’s scared of meeting parents because in the past they have turned on her. Hence afraid to go out to certain places so we wouldn’t run into the ex or his parents. She has abandoned issues too

11/17/2017
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Hello, my name is***** want to help you. Can you tell me exactly what you you are looking for? What are you asking?
It might sound selfish but I wanna be with her I can’t stop thinking about her I think the only thing I can do is give her time and space and live my life until she’s ready
Honestly, all you can do is give her the space she desires. Do not push her hard. Enjoy the good times you have. When she is ready for more, I am sure she will let you know. If
I hope I was a help to you. Will you do me a favor and give me a five star rating for my answer so I can be paid for it. If you have any comments or questions please post them here. I want to help you.Thank you!
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)