Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My daughter is influenced by her no good boyfriend and made…

Customer Question
My daughter is influenced...

My daughter is influenced by her no good boyfriend and made her call me a c unt a crakwhore and other things. I am at my end. I told her that I don't want to see her again until he is out of the pictures

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

I don't know. she had problems meeting people and very persuasive. I tried to give her a healthy life. mostly everything was fine she is tearing apart the familt..

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Relationship
11/16/2017
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 8 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Hello, my name is***** want to help you by Answering your question. Could you tell me how old your daughter is?
22

I truly hate that you are going through this. First of all, I wonder if the bf is actually making her do any thing. She chooses to listen to him and call you names. Is she living with you?

I don't have any money so I will just deal with it. thank you for your help. have a great holiday. :)

What does money have to do with it? If you are talking about paying me, all you have to do is give me a five star rating. I think you have already paid. Regardless, I am convinced there is always a solution. Tell me more what is going on and we can see what the solution is.

When do I pay you? maybe that's why my dad is mad at me. the bf is not making her do anything but hate me.
I would tell her she either treat me wit respect or stay away. I would not allow him in my house.
I think you paid at the beginning. I don’t get my part though until you rate my answer.
I don't want to call just yet. but my plan is to cut ties until he is out of her life. it's hard because I chose to have her, changed my life for her. I love her more than anything, but he is a nazi and proud of it. I taught her different. my parents are going along with it but I wont. she is abusive tward me yes both verbal and physically. I just feel I'm losing time, especially holiday time. oh well maybe when I start my job I can pay u and try to get her to understand before she either marries him or has a baby. oh god that would be horrible.
it is because you love her that you need to sever ties. You just cannot condone this lifestyle. If your parents love her they will back you and join you. Sometimes love leads to tough choices.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.