Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My mother, four year old daughter and I are I assume

Customer Question
kidnapped since I don't remember...
My mother, four year old daughter and I are I assume kidnapped since I don't remember how we got to the house that the dream started in, in this house we were all in the same room locked up together, it wound up that this house was for sex slaves. My mom and daughter were taken first. I was able to escape the room and cause a distraction so that nothing happened to them but then I blacked out and woke up in a huge warehouse that looked like a dog kennel and all the women were in the kennels but my mom and daughter were not there. Through out the whole dream they kept telling me it was almost my turn and so I would destroy the rooms I was in and cause all sorts of problems and disasters so try to get out of it. They never did anything to harm me but kept telling me it was almost my turn. All of the men and boys running the warehouse were not mean but very condescending and cocky. The dream felt like hours and hours and finally they told me my turn was next whether I liked it or not. At that point it was almost as if I gave up. I slumped down in a corner, went into a fog and waited. I had to go to the bathroom so they let me go into a gross bathroom to go. I had to pee for a long time, which actually awoke me from the dream and I had actually urinated.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Relationship
11/15/2017
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 8 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
I assume you are wanting an interpretation of your dream. I gather that you have not had the best of experiences with men. The men you have chosen in life have been arrogant and if not physically abusive, at least verbally abusive. You have counted on your mother to care for your daughter as you have made made some questionable choices. You feel like by trusting your mom to help with your daughter you are protecting her from your mistakes. Does that make sense?
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.