Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I am almost 58 and had been date a 24 girl, she was really…

Customer Question
I am almost 58...

I am almost 58 and had been date a 24 girl, she was really into me, fun and funny, with were good frieds as well. she always wanted to be psychical but a fought. I believe she had some separetion anlgxuity from her growing up and her farther left. but now is a liittle back in her like. the mother always was controling and didn't seem to like me much.

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

So now its been a moth and half... she has a new boyfriend and i pretty much just hang out alone... any words ? Thanks/

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Relationship
11/13/2017
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 8 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)

Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. I am reviewing your question and will reply in a moment.

OK, my understanding is you were dating a girl much younger than you. It was all going great until about 11/2 months ago she broke up with you. Now she has a new bf. You are lonely and confused. Is that your situation?