Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Dumped my boyfirend yesterday. Basically he was replying my…

Customer Question
Dumped my boyfirend yesterday ...

Dumped my boyfirend yesterday

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

Basically he was replying my messages so late, whenever I call he says I will call you back and he doesn't, he says his busys but doesn't tell me? Yesterday when I said we need to be frends he said you know we won't be friends and he also said we are not meant to be together

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Relationship
11/13/2017
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 10 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)

Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. I am reviewing your question and will reply in a moment.

It sounds like you did what he was to cowardice to do. his heart was already elsewhere. Your best bet is to let him go. Does that make sense?

Hello! I hope I have been a help. If I have please do me a favor and give me a five star rating so I can be paid.
What do you mean by cowardice? If I try to win him will it make me look needy?
That was probably bad grammar. My point is you were bold and brave enough to break up with him. I am pretty sure from his reaction he was not surprised. He was just too cowardly to make it known.
His friend requested me two days after we broke up.. Wat does that mean
That in and of it’s self means nothing. His friend could be interested in you.
But he has not deleted or block me from all media?
You told him you wanted to break it off because he was ignoring your messages. He said you have nothing in common and didn’t even want to remain friends. Now, because he has yet to to delete you from fb and his friend has requested you, you conclude he must like you. Seriously, you need to either ask him to come back to you or you need to forget him and move on. I know that is blunt but you’re stressing over this and getting nowhere.
It doesn't make serious first you said move on, his heart is elsewhere then your saying he might still like me and I have to message him to come back to me or i forget it about it?
Counselor: matt50025002, M.B.A. replied 10 months ago
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have lots of experience in the area of your question? It seems that you did dump him, so why even write him a message, or have any contact with him what so ever. Let him go out of your life completely. Its hard, but its the best thing you can do. Let go of all communications, starting today, if you are really serious about dumping him, do this. No break up is easy, try to think positve.

which one message him or leave him?
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.