Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Question for Female Therapist. - Thanks for re-connecting…

Customer Question
[Second opinion] Question for Female...

[Second opinion] Question for Female Therapist. - Thanks for re-connecting with me. In my last letter (Oct 27),I indicated that Ro had said "hi" and started to say, "Customer how have you bee....."but they were so busy that she couldn't even finish the question. She also walked past me and turned her head toward me but I didn't respond (trying to be cool, I guess). I have not been back to the clinic since last Wednesday due to an injury I had but I intend to be back this coming Tuesday (Tuesdays and Thursdays are their "slow"days. Mon, Wed and Fris I think they are too busy to cha). I am dying to know what the deal is. As you recall, Ro was very angry when we last spoke (on 10/11) but the fact that she denied asking me to visit them after my sessions were over and a couple of minor issues makes me believe that she had to"throw me under the bus" in order to impress her boss that there was nothing going on. When I was last there for therapy, she asked if I was all right but did not stop for an answer. All this makes me believe that she is trying to impress her boss, remembering that she was a naive young lady when we first met. If and when we do talk (as brief as that will arbitrarily be), I was thinking of not only apologizing to her but offering to apologize to her boss as well..............laying out my "intentions". I am supposed to be back at the clinic in January for real when my insurance resumes and their MD says he thinks I should have two session per week. That would likely come to 18 weeks or 36 sessions in 2018. I would hate to come to the sessions if Ro is prohibited from being my therapist. I could either depend on our "natural" chemistry, believing that it will certainly bring us back as therapist/patient or try to clear up this by apologizing to her boss. I don't think Ro will go along with that but my intent would then be to tell her boss that I care about her and have the utmost respect for her and that none of our "fraternizing"in the past has precluded her from doing her work. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Relationship
11/13/2017
Counselor: TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor replied 5 months ago
TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor

I'm sorry, but I am unable to help at this time.

MaryAnn

TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor