Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I am in a bit of s spot I talk to guys on the internet and I…

Customer Question
I am in a...

I am in a bit of s spot I talk to guys on the internet and I have two guys that like me a lot. And they both decided to come home at the same time just s day apart should I tell them about each other before they get here or wait until they get here and talk to them about it and how should I bring it up in confused I want to meet them both before I decide if I want s relationship with either of them what do you think....HELP!!!!

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

Not at this time

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Relationship
11/11/2017
Counselor: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 5 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TherapistJen
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC