Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I just want to know if there’s a possibility my ex will come…

Customer Question
Hello I just want...

Hello I just want to know if there’s a possibility my ex will come back?

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

My ex broke up with me about 3 weeks ago he completely blocked and deleted me from social media and said that I shouldn’t call or text him because I’m making it harder on myself and he said he wasn’t happy for a month and we did fight a bit cause of my insecurities but I told him I’m working on them and he said he feels like he’s walking on eggshells with me and I told him I will make those changes and he said okay but then a week after that he broke up with me he said he wasn’t happy and that his head and his heart weren’t in it anymore and he did this last year but he came back the very next day apologizing and now I’m scared I’ve lost him for forever I did text him a week after he left me to talk and he said he’s sorry but no this is how it is and that I need to get passed it for my sake and that he needs to cut all contact entirely and he wishes me the best but it’s not going to be with him I know before our breakup he was going through a lot with school and work and I know our fights didn’t help I feel like I pushed him away for good and now he’s posting about a weekend out at San Diego with his friends and now has an instagram which he deleted years ago and we’ve been together for 4 year and 8 months

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

He did tell me he loves and cares about me which is why he can’t be with me and that all our issues were making him moody and into someone he’s not and he was acting a bit more mean during our fights towards the end

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Relationship
10/6/2017
Counselor: Rev.Dr. August Abbott, Clergy replied 10 months ago
Rev.Dr. August Abbott
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.