Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

On Friday, my husband had too much to drink. (I was drinking…

Customer Question
On Friday, my husband had...
On Friday, my husband had too much to drink. (I was drinking as well, but not drunk.) We got into an argument over politics at a friend's home. (We do not argue often). I told him I would drive home given how drunk he was. On the way home, he still was not happy with me so I apologized for being "over-bearing" during a heated discussion at my friend's house. When we got home, he walked out of the house. What I didn't realize until later is that he got an Uber and went to a strip club. I am so upset. I feel like he cheated on me. It is not like he went to the club with a group of friends as part of a bachelor party. Rather, he went by himself to be aroused by other naked women. I saw the credit card statement - he spent $600 there. I keep seeing a naked woman sitting on his lap and I start crying every time I think about it. Now, when I think of him touching me - I cringe. I am not sure how I am supposed to get over this. We have not discussed this in detail because I have been so mad and we have 5 year old daughter. I just texted him that we need to find a time to get our daughter out of the house so that we can discuss. But right now, I am just trying to figure out 1) a way to forgive him and 2) will I ever be able to be sexual with him again.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Relationship
10/3/2017
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 10 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.