Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I was dating this guy from 3 months, we were not intimate,

Customer Question
I was dating this...

I was dating this guy from 3 months, we were not intimate, last week I took him for his birthday dinner, we become more intimate but we did not have sex. He asked me to stay in his hotel as he works as a management consultant, and I did say is not ideal and I can reschedule my work. he offered Monday I said no, than Wednesday, I aid no, and Thursday before my holiday, I said no. I did tell him that certain things I am not happy with/ they bother me and I am not sure if he is that keen on me and I am not a women Monday till Friday and when he invited me to his birthday party he said it should be fine, which means he was not very excited. he also did not want to go do down on me and wash his hands after touching me there and I did not like it. he texted me back saying he had enough of all these arguments, and yes, I am right he is not into me, it is best we go apart and wish me a great holiday I said it is fine, but he did not have to tell me that cos it is upsetting, but it is okay he blocked me on whatsapp... than I contacted him on linkedin, he blocked me on linkedin and than he said, do not call me, you are acting like a stalker, lets leave it here, i do not like how your mind works i told him i did not want to be blocked and it is extremely upsetting, but wont call. perhaps our mind works differently as he already mentioned, but if he thinks blocking was the right decision to do, than let it be. i will swallow it and move on. thanks seriously - i have never experienced anything like that. why someone would tell me in my face he is not into me and than treat me like a garbage and block me?

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

No, that is it, i just want to stop feeling so bad. cos he made me feel bad about myself

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Relationship
9/24/2017
Counselor: Dr.G., Psychologist replied 11 months ago
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
It sounds like he was just using you for sex. When you set your boundaries he didn't like that and turned it around that you are the messed up one. Does this sound accurate?