Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Where do I start. A month ago my husband back handed me when…

Customer Question
where do I start. A...
where do I start. A month ago my husband back handed me when I was asking him to speak to our son and make sure he knows that it is not ok to hit a woman..earlier that day we were Skyping daughter and I went to put hand over his mouth as he kept interrupting our conversation. He slapped/smacked me across chess saying I had given him a fat lip and it was bleeding. I saw no blood etc, but I apologised and then had a little cry. I was partly at fault and these things happen, but the later one that day, he moved from one side of lounge to the other with fire in his eyes.
Much more as well, no sex for 2 years, then before another 2 years and less. He has been going out to all hours, but he has t walk and takes 2 hours, but also goes out to nightclub, friends houses and arrives home at 4am. Tuesday is Tuesgay that he attend. Just found this out, found. Condoms, info packs on pep, hep ab. Confronted about package, said he got it at school (work) display. It had other material in it....blah blah. But. He was hostile,
As well I am stuck in UK away from all friends and family. One car that he takes out nightly leaving me to look after our 12 yo son.
I contacted a bi male friend of both of ours, asking him to check whether mark needed to chat. Husband replied that it was about money (recent) problems. Later said in message that had discussed past with mates and. They advised he get some tests, doc told him to get Hep AB vaccine.
He did get vaccine, but said it was because we went to high risk country and had no immunity to it, should have had before travelling. ( info pack was on Hep A Hep B and Pep....argued.
Then after speaking to friend he is trying to get back to our loving marriage. I feel hurt and I know he is bi, but he is angry and friend has hinted that 'you should h e learnt from last time', not to lose everything , stop clubbing as wife is not stupid.
I am trying to process alll of this. Husband thinks the prob is money and only for last year ta most.
Help where do I start?
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Relationship
9/24/2017
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 12 months ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Well, you start by packing your bags and moving out. you need to go to the police and press charges. Ask around and find a shelter for battered women. make aure you go somewhere safe and confidential.Whether he is bi or not i do t know. He at least values partying with you. You need to protect yourself more then anythinag then co cern yourself with the📖 details.DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?