Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My gf and i have been together for 4 months. Only thing i…

Customer Question
My gf and i have...
My gf and i have been together for 4 months. Only thing i dont like about her is that shes too friendly with other guys. And i know how most guys think, you throw them a bone theyll come running from a mile away expecting the whole body. She likes to find handsome guys online and chat with them. She asks for their photos (which she keeps) and sometimes she sends hers. I was of course enraged by jealousy so i asked her to stop but she insists that shes just making friends (80% of those guys made their intention to find love absolutely clear. Besides, we all know what men want from women. No need to be stupidly naïve here). Just today when we were buying groceries, she gives this random guy money and im like what the hell are you doing babe?! They were smiling and kinda shy of each other and the guy kept refusing it and she kept insisting on giving him, and he finally took it. When I seriously questioned her about it she said she was only giving out of charity and thatbshe never met him before. Why the hell would she give a working man (he was wearing safety boots, all roughed up middle aged, construction worker probably) money? what the f**k? please help me understand this woman
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Relationship
9/23/2017
Counselor: Dr.G., Psychologist replied 10 months ago
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Hi there. I am going to ask you to look up histrionic personality disorder and tell me if it fits.