TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

Jen, We did have a reconcilation after a month of not

Hi Jen,We did have a reconcilation after a month of not communicating with each other. He made it clear that he broke up with her. I expressed that maybe he should still take time for himself to figure things out on his own. Since, I didn't want to be the rebound. He actaully made plans last weekend for us and so I went and stayed with him for 5 days. We have never really discuss about our status, since everything is still fragile. I'm just getting exhausted of having to second guess myself. I feel that I'm not fully trusting him, can you please tell me how to solve this relationship?
Please standby I will respond shortly thanks so much
I would try and stay present in the moment and not project out...take it day by day and see how the connection feels...i would not ask or push for what the relationship is...stay focused on the here and now and try to enjoy it without second guessing.

I think you are also on the right track that you take things slow....again stay present in the moment and care for yourself since we are unsure at this point as to how he will be..since he has gone back and forth for a while.

Let me know your thoughts.

If all good for now, please take a moment to click the rating faces to rate my support. You are not charged again for doing so but without it, I will not receive credit for my time. Thanks for understanding.