Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Maybe something he felt from the start whereas he knew it…

Maybe something he felt from...
Maybe something he felt from the start whereas he knew it wasn't a true "fit" for him on some level.
I thought we shared real feelings.
Can it be fear on his part ?
I mean that he didn't even give it a try. I just wish I had some closure
9/15/2017
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
I think he does share real feelings but just doesn't believe it works long term. I don't really hear fear I hear more of just his desire to have fun and be in the moment.
I suppose it is hard for me to understand that if you find someone for whom you have shared real moments and connection, and speak every day ...why not at least try it out and see if it doesn't work? He is discounting the opportunity from the onset. This confuses me.
I agree with you on that and maybe all along he only desired a going.
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC