Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My husband received a phone call yesterday to say he is the…

Customer Question
My husband received a...
My husband received a phone call yesterday to say he is the biological father of a thirty year old son (who is now a daughter - transgender) from the mother. They want to meet my husband. My husband had no idea he was the father. We have only been married since March (but been together five years) and have two children each. This has turned my world upside down and I am not supporting him as I probably should. I have completely shut down on the matter. I do not want to see photographs and dont want anything to do with it. I have so many emotions going through me. I dont know if he will or will not meet with them.Any advice please?????
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Relationship
9/15/2017
Counselor: Rev.Dr. August Abbott, Clergy replied 1 year ago
Rev.Dr. August Abbott
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.