Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Both of us are 27 years old. She had left a abusive

Customer Question
relationship of 10 years to...
Both of us are 27 years old. She had left a abusive relationship of 10 years to be with me we have been together almost a year. But she still talks to him before there was a lot of bad blood between the both of them and friends. But months ago she started talking to him saying that her cats are still with him. So last night she went to go hang out with a friend that live a few doors down from him never said she was going to go hang out with him. But a message popped up on her phone of her saying to him that she should of stayed over. I said something and she said she is not sorry that it is something I have to deal with with her talking to him and seeing him
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Relationship
9/14/2017
Counselor: Dr.G., Psychologist replied 1 year ago
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist

Ouch. She got snippy with you. I think you have a right to address it. That is where the trust will break down between the two of you if she continues to see him or do things behind your back. Are you willing to continue the relationship with her talking to him?