Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

This is rather a complicated question. On the evening of

Customer Question

This is rather a complicated question. On the evening of January 21st 17 my daughter passed away my husband and I are staying in her apartment the next morning my son and his wife came over my husband suddenly had to go to the store then my son and his wife a psychologist in the u.s. Air Force started screaming at me I have no idea what they were even saying to this day. And my son ran across the room and slapped me about that time my husband came back from the store. He did nothing to my son said nothing to my son I walked out of the apartment I stayed gone for an hour. I came back my husband was treating me coldly would not even answer questions what do I do I feel so alone and abused?
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: I cannot quit crying as my husband continues to often lie to me this causes a lot of arguments and fights between us.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. I think the best action is to get down to the bottom of what transpired in January. I think you need clarification and answers as to what happend in that apartment. Something hurtful was said or done and it appears that it has yet to be resolved. So, probably your best course of action is to talk to everyone involved and get their take on what happened. Only then can you move forward as a family.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
T the only thing that happened was I said hi and that moment on they were both screaming at me nothing was said before I never said anything afterwards I never had a chance my daughter-in-law continue to harass me for the whole day, never even gave me a chance to grieve for my daughter. After that I left I have not seen them since as they moved to Alaska to this day I do not know what they were screaming about her why as my daughter was dying evening before I never talked to anyone my husband does not own up to this when I asked him why he never said anything or stood up for me he does not answer
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 1 month ago.

Either something happened and you don't realize it, or you are dealing with family that makes things up and is abusive. If something happened then someone should be willing to say what it was. If you are dealing with an abusive family then the best thing is to look out for your safety and remove yourself from all abusive people.

Expert:  Dr.G. replied 1 month ago.

please don't forget to accept so I get credit for the answer.