Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I am struggling in my relationship and it's affecting all…

Customer Question
I am struggling in...

I am struggling in my relationship and it's affecting all aspects of my lofr

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

Ok first can you tell me how this service works

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

I'm in love with a man and don't know what he feels for me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Relationship
9/10/2017
Counselor: Therapist Leslie, Counselor replied 11 months ago
Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Counselor

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

Can you please provide a little bit information about your relationship and the challenges you are experiencing so I can assist you?

I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie