TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I am struggling in my relationship and it's affecting all

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I am struggling in my relationship and it's affecting all aspects of my lofr
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Ok first can you tell me how this service works
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: I'm in love with a man and don't know what he feels for me
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 1 month ago.

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

Can you please provide a little bit information about your relationship and the challenges you are experiencing so I can assist you?

I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie