Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Counselor
Experience:  Owner and Psychotherapist at Self-Employed, Private Practice
94172775

This time im struggling with my partner..i had fight with my

Hi this time im struggling with my partner..i had fight with my partner then he grabbing me so I'm going away to my place and bring my lagguage but I'm not bring all.then when I comeback morning to him he told he need a space for 2wks..but I'm asked him that he go with his friend for holiday ..his friend his going for holiday attend the wedding . Now I found my partner he booked the ticket to go with his friend..then i told him we need to solve this problem u don't to running away this problem..i asked him let's go maybe 3 nights then we talk what our mistakes..then my partner told me he wants a space so he want to go with his friend..its too much..its a bad if I stop him to go for holiday? instead seat and tall about the problems but he wants to go..now I'm pregnant 8wks it's tweens ..then the doctor said it's serious pregnancy i have..then he still leaving instead he look after me..pls help me..

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

Ohhhh sweet soul, I am so incredibly sorry you are struggling through this. You did the right thing by leaving after he grabbed you. This is truly an abusive act and cannot be tolerated. Things are obviously heightened and compounded by a challenging pregnancy with twins. You need to take care of you and your babies first and foremost.

I don't think you can insist your partner stay home from this trip he has planned. He will resent you even more and become explosive. It sounds like he has much anger and I don't want you to get hurt again. Please let him go on this trip and use this time to put a plan in place that allows you to take care of you.

Your partner's lack of sympathy and concern for your needs is troubling and I worry about the role he will play once the babies are born.

Would your partner consider couples counseling by chance? If so, this could be tremendously helpful in teaching him ways to solve problems in a productive way.

Is there a therapist locally you can speak to on an individual basis as well? I'm thinking this will be helpful in not only managing the anxiety of a challenging pregnancy but also figuring out what your next step should be.

Honestly, nobody deserves to be treated this poorly. Please know you are worth so much more.

Have I answered your question? Is there anything else I can do to assist you further? I want to ensure you are pleased with my service. I also gently request you provide a star rating for me. Of course, we can continue to talk after the rating is provided.

Please take good care of yourself and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank u for your reply..im feel better now..

Thank you so much for your kind rating. I truly appreciate it. Please know I am here should you need anything in the future.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie