Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I dreamed last nignt in black an, that the man that i

hello i dreamed last nignt...
hello i dreamed last nignt in black an white , that the man that i secretly love was combing my hair. i was sitting on the floor my head on his lap , he had a black com and he was so gentle combing and parting my hair in 4 part and plated my hair and he said # we have to talk about some papers he had to sign and i woke up
8/21/2017
DreamsBySue
DreamsBySue, Social Worker

Thank you for sharing your dream! I would like to ask you a few questions.

1. How did you feel in the dream?

2. Does the dream relate to waking life in any way?
3. What dream detail sticks out the most for you (either was most vivid or felt most important)?

I look forward to providing you with a dream interpretation!

It felt very nice. I felt so much caring and tenderness. It doesn't relate to real life because as I said it is somebody I secretly love. What stick the most was dreaming in black and white. That reminded me of the old love movies

Thank you for providing additional information about your dream. I hope to provide you with a helpful interpretation!

If this were my dream experience, I would view the dream as not only reflecting my thoughts about my secret love but he would also symbolize an aspect of self I am associating with him or his traits.

A black and white dream would cause me to wonder if I am seeing things in a black and white, all or nothing type way or if something is feeling old and classic to me.

Having someone comb my hair would reflect for me how much they are influencing my thoughts and beliefs. Signing papers would reflect a commitment.

Overall, the dream would reflect or me my thoughts and feelings about my secret love and my wish to have a relationship and more commitment to him. The dream would also reflect my relationship with himself and my acceptance of another part of self, associated with masculine traits, that is helping me prepare for a meaningful relationship.

I hope this was helpful for you. Please let me know if you have additional questions!

DreamsBySue
DreamsBySue, Social Worker