TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

I'm 20 and I'm about to marry my boy friend who is also 20

I'm 20 and I'm about to marry my boy friend who is also 20 we have known each other for awhile and have been dating for about a year and I love him very much but for the past two and a half months we haven't had sex more then 2 maybe 3 times hes never been super sex orented and I do my best not to push when he's not in the mood but everything else is great so why does he not want sex
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of

If it has been this way for a long time we can assume that this has less to do with you and more to do with his sex drive....people tend to assume that men always have a high sex drive, but this isn't always the case. He just may have a lower drive than you do. I would check in with him about it and let him know how you love him and how you desire a bit more intimacy and if there is anything you can do to encourage and inspire him in this way. Keep communicating as that is what marriage is all about.