Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

Thought a new question thread may be more appropriate. There

Thought a new question thread...
Thought a new question thread may be more appropriate.There are criteria that are set out by the supreme and appellate courts that are cited to give direction to disctrict courts and everyone else regarding the best interest of the child. I dont have all the skills, and wanted to see you would be interested in defining and clarifying some of the "best interest" criteria for me...
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/15/2017
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Awesome. Thanks for opening a new thread. I'm happy to assist you. I bet you're asking in reference to your 11 year old? If you don't mind, I'm finishing up practices and then dinner with the kids this evening, but I will be able to provide some research and evidence based criteria for you in just a bit :)
Ok... great! Before you do, let me send you the 2 reviews be the Supreme Court, and 1appelate court case law review where they cite the major factors hat courts must consider....
with regards ***** ***** best interest of the child.
Seems like a legal issue, but it is not. It stopped being a matter of legal president when the Supreme Court identified the factors for consideration by all judges. You will love it. Once they did that, then all the factors are specifically for mental health specialists and counselors, social workers to apply to each case.

Let me know when you have a chance to send the reviews, I would love to read through them :)

May I ask you a question first.
Hi, Busy day?
Hello? Did I Get Lost?
Hi. I'm just getting home from football and softball practice with the kiddos. You are welcome to ask me questions and send me those other articles. School started back this week and, yes, it has been quite busy with the adjustment! I hope you've been coping well.... I've been curious about how you were doing
Oh No! I only ask because I have had problems since June 20th connecting... not you, all but. 2 questions I waited hours. No worries, it's all good just as long as you're receiving my messages, no biggie
Oh goodness. No worries, i am happy to help. You having a tough time?
Yea
I know this is your home time, I'll try putting some of those things together for your review
55357;�
That's perfectly fine :) I can imagine this is very difficult. You keep reliving this grief pattern and I can understand how it feels a bit hopeless at times.... I hope you've gotten to speak to your daughter some
Yeah, I have last night. I'll be right back…
Ok, please just msg when you are free
Would you prefer for me to message tomorrow during the day? When will you be available?
All day.
Fantastic. I will be looking for your articles and I will be responding :)
Good morning. I would like to run something by you if it is not too early, or at your convenience

I have a few minutes before my next session. I can respond for a bit and continue to do so between clients' sessions until I have a longer break :)

Ok. Here is the situation. With all of the legal fees last month, I have written a letter to a friend who I was close to during chiropractic school. He is the owner of a very large world wide organization that deals with essential oils. He has turned my request for financial help down. There has been a great deal of betrayal over the past 4-5 years as I am either turned down and they say that are not able to help at all, which I know is untrue. Or they never get back with me. I was up late working on a letter, and I wanted to send you the final draft for your feedback. Since there is personal information in the letter, I wanted to know If I need to go through and redact everything, or if it is difficult to have a question with private information made in-available to the public?

I believe that once the question has been "accepted" by the consumer, I can request that it be closed due to personal information shared. So, you are welcome to send the letter as an attachment :)

Great. The first part of the letter is my draft. The last five years has been complex, and is difficult to summarize, so I will include below "Sincerely..." the other text I had in full to see if you think I left out something relevant. I have spoken to him I've the phone, and he does understand the situation 50%ish. With that said, I think emails are very impersonal when asking a friend for financial help, and would rather just call him. What are your thoughts?
Dear *****,Thank you for replying. I wish I had the words and the time to speak to you as we once did, to share with you, in a quiet setting, the feelings of my heart as Connie and I press through this trial of faith.This weekend, Connie and I received a priesthood blessing together. It was a blessing that brought comfort to our hearts, and insight and to our minds. Our despair gave way to peace, and uncertainty was replaced by a new understanding of Heavenly Fathers plan for our family was planned to exceed our. Expectation of simply returning Lily to Texas, but also, to deliver our family from the captivity of disputations, and deliver the hearts and minds of the children from the heavy burdens they continue to bear. To bring an end to the disputations, and the dark shadows cast over the faith of our children. Lily is only 11, and Sydney just 9.At that moment, in just one impression, the words of a scripture forgotten long ago came to my mind... By their own words they shall they be condemned. ... I asked and listened quietly regarding the meaning of the words that came to my mind, and then my understanding was made clear.Reveau perjured and impeached herself under oath for 4 hours in her deposition on July 17, 2017. Then again Reveau perjured and impeached herself in court for another 3 hours 22 minutes; a total of 7h22min. Reveau's attorney missed the deadline to take my deposition, and I will not likely need to take the stand at the Final Hearing a total time of 0h00min, because Reveau spent 7h22min during her deposition and testimony, taken under oath, recorded and to be transcribed by the court, in order to document for the court the Smiths long history of perjury, self-impeachment, false allegations of abuse involving a child, and so much more.ALL OF THIS IS ENOUGH, WITH EXACT DOCUMENTATON NECESSARY TO END THIS NIGHTMARE FOR ME, CONNIE AND ALL MY CHILDREN, HAVE MY CHILDREN RETURNED TO TEXAS, MODIFY CONSERVATORSHIP OUT OF BOYDS CONTROL, HAVE MY NAME CLEARED OF ALL ALLEGATIONS OF IMPROPRIETY SO WE MAY PURSUE THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE YOUTH PROGRAM. ALSO, HAVE THE JUDGE ISSUE A STAY OF LITIGATION AGAINST THE SMITHS REQUIRING THEM TO HAVE HIS WRITTEN COURT ORDER AND PERMISSION TO BRING ANY FUTURE CHARGES AGAINST ME. I HAVE SECURED PRO-BONO REPRESENTATION SHOULD IT EVER BE NECESSARY WHICH THAT MEANS NO MORE LEGAL FEES. ADDITIONALLY WITH PRIOR CONVICTION OF FELONY FALSE REPORTING OF CHILD ABUSE, AND NOW 2 COUNTS OF FELONY INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY, IF FURTHER LEGAL ACTION WERE PURSUED BY THE SMITHS, THEY WOULD BE AT HIGH-RISK OF A MINIMUM OF A 6 MONTHS STATE JAIL SENTENCE WITHOUT PAROLE, AND PROSECUTION FOR ADDITIONAL CRIMINAL CHARGES BY THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY.THIS IS NOT A BOTTOMLESS PIT. WE HAVE RISEN TO THE CHALLENGES THROUGH UNSPEAKABLE HARDSHIP, BLESSINGS AND THIS FINAL TRIAL OF OUR FAITH.******************************************************************************
******************************************************************************BUT ALL OF THIS WON'T MATTER... without the following, nothing matters, and we WILL stand helpless against objections of "hear-say", misrepresentation, and conjecture without the following fixed costs;$1,200 - Due 8/10/17
To pay for transcription of 4.0hrs of court total including 3h22min of Reveau's courtroom testimony, and our expert from 7/27/17.$1,000 - Due 8/15/17
To pay for forensic analysis and comparison of Reveau's 4hr deposition in May Vs. her 3h22min Courtroom testimony on 7/27/17... BOTH RECORDS ARE OBJECTIVE, EVIDENCE-BASED DOCUMENTATION BY THE COURT ITSELF!!! regarding deception, fraud, lies, misrepresentations, false allegations and so much more$1,000 - Due 9/5/17 - 30 days prior to final hearing
To pay for representation by Attorney at Final Hearing 9am-5pm (Normally $4,000-$5,000)I don't know how to pray and plead for help anymore, everyone has simply walked away in my time of greatest need, for my marriage, for my family,...Sincerely,Spencer
I'm sorry this is so much text. I dont ant to leave pertinent information out. Also I know it will help in applying factors courts consider when determining the best interest of the child.
Her is the info I did not include:Dear *****,Thank you for replying. I wish I had the words and the time to speak as we used to; to tell you the feelings of my heart as Connie and I press through this trial of faith.I hope one day to share with you the vision and understanding that came to both Connie and I since last we spoke. It is as if we saw with one mind, one heart, and one understanding, the will of Heavenly Father concerning this family law matter. Dave, our eyes were lifted, our hearts and souls were settled, and calm distilled upon us as it did during our sealing in the Temple. If only for a moment, we experienced a oneness that I do not have words to describe.Every element of my soul was focused on the goal of having Lily returned to our hearts and home as quickly as possible. With this goal came the understanding from others that the disputations would likely continue until Sydney turned 18 or graduated high-school, or perhaps even longer. "Par for the course", we were assured my not most, but all those who gave us counsel.Until...During the opportunity of being the voice for a recent blessing with Connie, she and I received knowledge and understanding of that which had not been understood. The peace of our souls became, for a time, perfect; as we comprehended with perfect clarity, that the Lords plan far exceeded returning Lily to Texas, but also to deliver us from the captivity of disputation, deliver the hearts and minds of the children from the heavy burdens they continue to carry.Lily is 11, and Sydney is 9. As I desired to look forward with faith, my eyes could not see through the hours, days and years of uncertainty. Finally, in the deepest moment of deepest and darkest dispair, I finally saw and understood.Heavenly Father is in the process of bringing us out of the captivity of the disputations that have held us bound. It has never been His will to simply return Lily to Texas, but to bring an end to the disputations, and the dark shadows cast over the faith of our children.To date, the Smiths have fought each battle with words spoken against Connie and I. To date we have responded with words to defend the truth of our innocence. Their word(s) against our word(s). What foolishness! Trusting in men to discern the truth from disputation. In this, the final hearing on October 5, 2017, it will be the words and testimony of the Smiths themselves that will put an end to the disputations that have hitherto been. The written records of their own words, and their own testimonies, will establish truth bearing witness against themselves....as a witness and a testimony of our innocence, or our , it was revealed to me that, " , barely see days, and sometimes hours as My dear wife Connie Our spiritual understanding ebbed and flowed with our with the SmithBUT ALL OF THIS WON'T MATTER... without the following, nothing matters, and we WILL stand helpless against objections of "hear-say", misrepresentation, and conjecture without the following fixed costs;$1,200 - Due 8/10/17
Transcription of Reveau's courtroom testimony.$1,000 - Due 8/15/17
Forensic analysis and comparison of Reveau's 4hr deposition in May Vs. her 3h22min Courtroom testimony on 7/27/17... BOTH RECORDS ARE OBJECTIVE, EVIDENCE-BASED DOCUMENTATION BY THE COURT ITSELF!!! regarding deception, fraud, lies, misrepresentations, false allegations and so much more$1,000 - Due 9/5/17 - 30 days prior to final hearing
Attorney at Final Hearing 9am-5pm.I don't know how to pray and plead for help anymore, everyone has simply walked away in my time of greatest need, for my marriage, for my family,...Sincerely,SpencerReveau perjured and impeached herself under oath for 4 hours in her deposition on July 17, 2017. Then again Reveau perjured and impeached herself in court for another 3 hours 22 minutes; a total of 7h22min. Reveau's attorney missed the deadline to take my deposition, and I will not likely need to take the stand at the Final Hearing as my legal counselReveau will , a total of 0h0min. because of one simple truth... The words of her mouth transcribed THIS IS NOT A HE-SAID-SHE-SAID document. This is a SHE-SAID (Under Oath) and the Judges own reported transcribed it into the long history of objectively identifiable deception, fraud, waste and abuse, with not interference from me, just RECORDED BY THE COURTS OWN REPORTER, DIRECTLY FROM THE SMITHS VERY OWN MOUNTHS. This was not cheap!, however, it has already been transcribed and paid for (Did you receive it?).The second record of perjury is Reveau's 3hr22min l courtroom testimony under oath... AGAIN STRAIGHT FROM HER MOUTH! And it was 3h22min of ADDITONAL fraud, deception, lies, false witness. THIS TIME, IT WAS CLEAR TO EVERYBODY... YOU CANT LIE FOR 5 YEARS, AND REMEMBER... Her courtroom testimony contradicted her Testimony from 30 days yearlier... I HAVE FOUGHT ABORENT EVIL IN THE FORM OF FALSE ALLEATIONS OF ABUSE... up to
I copied stuff from the body of text at the bottom for the final draft above. Sorry for the repeat text

Okay, I'm back online after those sessions now and I am reviewing your messages :)

Great, I am online too

I think that you sharing with him the magnitude of your despair and struggle is important. You are not exaggerating anything, but simply sharing your story, your truth, and what eventually will be your testimony of Faith. I do understand it feeling impersonal to ask for support through an email, but I also understand the difficulty in finding time to specifically meet. I actually like the second message that has more of the details in it because it expresses the emotional magnitude and your intentions as well as just the simple facts. I would also encourage you to admit to him the humility that you are dealing with in your attempts to make this work out for your family. You are not selling him a "sob story" but instead simply asking for an opportunity to have a chance at real closure or success. You could always include the possibility of the financial support being paid back, more like a personal loan. Even if yo don't feel that this is an option now, once you are on your feet and able to focus on simply having peace in your life, you will find that your provisions will increase and that this could be more of a reality. I may take out the line about feeling that everyone has walked away in your time of need, but maybe reframe that or rephrase it to suggesting that it has felt that you are fighting alone and although people provide encouraging words to your family, that you are in need of focusing on the actual and physical support of financial resources. You can even ask if there is a way to make a business opportunity where you support the use of his oils in your clinic somehow. It has to demonstrate a benefit to him as well.... I understand that kindness and "paying it forward" could be enough if this person is a close friend, but you may have to demonstrate a way to him that his choice to support you could be either lucrative somehow for him or find the way that he may be motivated-- which is why stating the possibility of "loan" rather than a "gift" could be an option. I wish I knew how you could suggest it could be a tax write off somehow....

I truly feel that your faith has been consistent and if your spiritual provider has blessed you this far, the ability or opportunity to repay him will also come to fruition :)

Ok I sent it

Im proud of you for sending it.... I know that wasn't an easy decision. Asking for support is never easily done..... but I think you are being pro-active which is exactly what you need to be doing. I hope that you and Connie have been able to spend some time together and that you have been able to reconnect and be the man that you have been purposefully created to be. Our plan is never as perfectly orchestrated as our Heavenly Father's and please have the faith that provisions will continue to be provided.

Thank you for that. On my membership, it states that I have unlimited texts. On your last question we closed it to not be charged extra. As I understand it, I have unlimited texts included in my monthly fee. I would like to start a new thread on a different topic. How do I check if I have unlimited text included. You deserve a star rating each topic... not 12 topics per closure and rating.

Oh gosh, Im not certain. If you have unlimited, I would think that it means that you can ask as many questions as you would want to. I can check into who you should ask to be certain :) Bear with me

I sent a report in asking for verification. Hopefully you will get an email clarifying or verifying the details :)

Hi, I was able to speak with Allen and customer support. I do have unlimited text questions, and am just fine with you when he checked my account. He said that the red flags began when an expert is contacted multiple times per day regarding different topics on either the same or different threads. Or in the alternative, intact, multiple experts are contacted regarding the same topic. He indicated the appropriate thing to do would be to ask a question, discuss the topic, rate the expert, and finish the topic. That can be done every day, the only time it would be a problem again, was that if there were an abuse of the fair use policy, and multiple experts were contacted regarding the same topic, or one expert was contacted regarding multiple unrelated topics in the same thread.I would like to finish this thread on the letter to a friend, rate you, and begin a on a different thread as I try to catch-up and cope with everything, the factors regarding the best interest of the child, etc. good?

Great. I am glad you got some clarity with the policies. I wasn't really sure on what the answer was. Allen is a helpful fella :)

We can finish this thread if you would like and I will look for the other request from you :)

CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Now you do:)
I want to rate you, and start fresh, is that ok?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
CounselorJules
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor