TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

I like a guy over 10 years now. We were texting everyday but

Customer Question

I like a guy over 10 years now. We were texting everyday but now he won't respond. What do I do?
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: We met ten years ago and would fall asleep on the phone. I left town and found him on fb like 2 months ago. We exchanged numbers and now he has bot responded in a month and a half. He lives with an ex who shares a child with him.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: I miss him a lot and want my friend back!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 2 months ago.

Its quite possible that he is living with his ex and they are more than just ex's and she may not want him involved with another. If he hasn't responded then he is sending you the message that at this time he is not interested in anything more....I know you miss him and want him back but I would pull back and let him reach out to you if he desires to do so.

I await your thoughts.