Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Well, my husband and I have been separated for about 6

Customer Question
Well, my husband and...

Well, my husband and I have been separated for about 6 months now. He was very angry and rude towards me. It was so unbearable even having a simple conversation. He has not asked for a divorce and as of late been texting me, while at work, keeping me informed of what he is doing but at the end of the work day he stops texting me. Yesterday was my birthday and he had our son give me a card and pretty nice gift card. I'm confused now of where he's going with this. Does this mean he maybe rethinking everything now?

Expert's Assistant: This sounds like a can of worms I'm glad not to have to open. The Psychologist will do a great job for you. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

We do not live together at this time.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Relationship
7/30/2017
Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 1 year ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It does make sense but there is no abuse. He didn't become so distant and unbearable until after we separated after 16 years.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's not until recently that he almost seems like his old self again. I don't want to think too much into but recently texts me and than yesterday making sure our son had something to give me when on Mother's Day he made no effort at all.