llw26
llw26, Counselor
Experience:  LCPC - 2015. Counseling skills.
66686948

My boyfriend and I have been friends for over 8 years. And

Customer Question

my boyfriend and I have been friends for over 8 years. And we have been dating for almost 2 years. He has been married 3 times and myself 1 time. I was wondering when he will ask me? We talk about our future, a house, and all of it.
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: He's last marriages have been to help broken people ir school or something along those lines with me it's different. I don't want to push it, but not sure what to do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  llw26 replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I hope I can help. I'm sorry to hear you're going through this with your partner. Have you spoken about marriage or just the future? Do yall currently reside together?