TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

A quick question, to help me avoid making another mistake. •

Customer Question

Hello , my name is***** a quick question, to help me avoid making another mistake. • I have been told my whole life that I am attractive, I don’t think I am a model or anything but cute/sexy, yes. • 3 girls have stalked me in my life, at the begging of all of those relationships the girls said “I always thought I would end up with someone taller”. To this day 1 of the 3 is still stalking me. • I recently met a girl I like, we fooled around a bit then I was out of contact with her for a few days. Anyway she said she’s not looking to date, which wasn’t the initial story she gave me (I think an old friend of mine said some weird stuff to her)? Then the next two days she called me late night for a hookup? Anyway she’s cute, however I usually date prettier women. During one such session she expressed to me that she couldn’t tell whether or not I am a hot? My question is - is this a sign that she is trying to bring me down to her level, or is she truly confused about whether or not I am attractive? Thank you, Kevin ***** *********@*****.***

Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 2 months ago.
How can I help?

It sounds to me like she is only interested in hook ups and she does find you attractive but maybe not as much as she would truly like....this is not the sign of a mature relationship as this is not what deep connection is all about....chemistry needs to be there to make a go of things, but it isn't the only thing and many things make one attractive and these things go far beyond what is skin deep.