cvd4311
cvd4311, Hotel Management
Experience:  I was in the Hotel Mgmt for over 10 years and hosted over 100 weddings.
20109878

I would like to meet a professional male companion. Online

Customer Question

I would like to meet a professional male companion. Online seems to be the way to go. I do not have the time to sort and communicate back and forth. What website is to the point and fast. I have also considered a matchmaking service that can select or barrow down for me. The ones I have looked into are expensive. Know of one I should consider. What is a fair price and what services should be included? I am a 56 year old attractive female looking for a male. No games. Ideas, thoughts, suggestions on a matchmaking service. What should ivsay in my profile that is catchy and different
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Should i give just the facts of characteristics I am looking for
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 11 days ago.

A lot of people that i know use POF (plenty of fish) dating site. They are pretty inexpensive and you can list everything you want about what you are looking for. Then you respond to whom you want to date. Put in what you like and don't like then they can match you up.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 7 days ago.

Good Morning, do you still need help on your question or can we close the ticket?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can you think of some different things for my profil
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 7 days ago.

What do you have listed now? I can think of different wordings but not sure what you like.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 6 days ago.

Can you give me some more information for what you want so that I can provide it for you? I need to know what you like and don't like.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am interested in a service that finds one for you. I am sure they have more men than women. can I get a discount, free, or free trial.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 5 days ago.

POF has a free trial. All you have to do is go down the list and check what characteristics that you like. Here are the prices:

• Pay for 12 months and you get the lowest price per month of $6.78 per month for a total of $81.40.
  • Pay for 6 months at $8.50 per month for a total of $51.
  • Pay for 3 months at $12.90 per month for a total of $38.70.

If you pay for the whole 12 months then that is the cheapest price and that would give you the biggest discount. It is free to sign up but you can not get all of the information unless you upgrade which is the amounts above.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 5 days ago.

Here are some more that I have found that are very good. They also have free online hookup but if you want all the information you do have to upgrade. I have found out that about all the dating sites.

match.com

ourtime.com

eharmony.com

zoosk.com