TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

I am in a relationship with my boyfriend for one year. His

Customer Question

Hi, I am in a relationship with my boyfriend for one year. His xwife keeps calling him for a second chance. They talk a lot and see each other. He told me his is confused. I am not sure what to do if i should wait or go. Thank you
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: We are living together. I just moved in one month.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear of this stress for you....I think if he is confused then he should spend some time on his own to figure out what he wants.....Are you able to "let him go" and figure it out while living your life as well and if he wants to come to you would that work for you?

I am here to support you when you are available.