Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Counselor
Experience:  Owner and Psychotherapist at Self-Employed, Private Practice
94172775

I forgot my wedding anniversary, I know it is coming up soon

Customer Question

I forgot my wedding anniversary, I know it is coming up soon and my wife is pissed that I forgot
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: We were married in July, it was our second marriage, our two young children were witnesses
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: We were married at a non denominational church in Feasterville Pa I believe it is 19 or 20 years ago
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon and thank you for your question. I appreciate you reaching out as I know it takes courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area.

Oh dear, I fully understand your angst! Yes, you must find out this information and find it out quickly.....do you have your marriage license in the safe? Or, perhaps an invitation or so other type of inscribed item you can check? Perhaps your parents or kids will know? You can even check online or with the town hall if you are not having luck.

Please be sure that once the date is found out to create a special night for you and your wife. I imagine she is already angry, so this truly is the only thing that will make things right. Perhaps make a reservation at her favorite restaurant? Or, create a wonderful picnic for the two fo you at the beach?

I truly hope you are able to find the information you are looking for.

Have I given you some suggestions perhaps you have already accessed?

Good evening,

I just wanted to check back as I haven't heard from you. Were my suggestions helpful? Is there anything else I can assist you with?

I gently request you provide a star rating for my services. Of course, we can continue to speak once a rating is provided.

Take good care.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie