Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill ,
Experience:  Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor at River Ridge Treatment Center
98517189

I was alleged mental abuse to my kids through text messages,

Customer Question

Hello I was alleged mental abuse to my kids through text messages, any how I have completed all my part of the stipulationswhich I do not need no treatment, anyhow after months in I got medical records and from then their therapist said I was not the issue and kids denied any mental abuse, kids now are with a new therapist and I participated one reintegration session, the therapist stated that kids say I'm a drunk, innaprpiate and mean, when kids came out they didn't say any of that my son was never involved in this case mother dragged him in, what can I do when the therapist is basically making me admit to things I didn't do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Christopher Hill replied 4 months ago.
Is your ex seeing the same therapist for herself?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No she was never ordered to get evaluated, only I was because I had a bad attorney. She needs to!
You might want to find out if she has ever seen this therapist in the past because if she has and your kids are seeing her and I could be a conflict of interest and she could have this therapist on her side
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Well to be honest It's like the blame is on Me! I have proof medical records and recording from the kids therapists that indicate it was not tied to Me. And this one says the kids have alleged I'm a drunk, mean and inappropriate. Which is ubsurd. Last time I seen my kids was once in January 2015, then on March 13 last time fathers day June 2015
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also on a note when I had the intake he was surprised that I have a clean record. Like he was stereotyping me