VA-NP
VA-NP, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Nurse Practitioner
3157612

Is it possible for an attractive woman to have love for an

Customer Question

Is it possible for an attractive woman to have love for an ugly man? If she is happy with her marriage and family? They've been married for about 16 years and have three children. The husband works and makes income in the middle class range. The wife has been stay-home. Please let me know if you need additional information. Thank you.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The husband is rude person at least.
Expert:  VA-NP replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

Expert:  VA-NP replied 4 months ago.

Most people are not shallow enough to consider appearance as an important part of a relationship. One falls in love with the character of a person, not what they look like. There are many, many truly beautiful women married to ugly men and vice versa. Someone outside of a relationship may not understand it, but it happens all the time.