TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I have to interact with a couple (husband and wife) for a

Customer Question

I have to interact with a couple (husband and wife) for a few years. They are unusually demanding and irritable compared to all other people I've interacted with in similar context. I'm trying to understand how they become the way they are, and how to interact with them to avoid unsafe situations (threat, violence).The husband is a senior military officer (Lieutenant Colonel) and the wife is a stay home housewife. They have three children. The husband seems to be happy with his career and education and family. The wife doesn't seem to be happy at all about their financial situation. Additional unusual things about the wife is that she often freely expresses that she likes or wants or is excited about what I have or what she thinks I have.Thanks for your time.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  VA-NP replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

Expert:  VA-NP replied 5 months ago.

As I mentioned in your other question, there is no way to psychoanalyze these people to determine how the developed whatever traits they may have.

What makes you think that threats and violence are a possibility? Most people behave civilly. Have you reason to suspect that these people are violent?