Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me

Customer Question
My name is Liyana ...

My name is Liyana

Expert's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

I have been married for 23yrs my husband has been cheating on me all this time now he wants a mistress

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

He wants to spend 4 days with me and 3 with her i dont know wat to do

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Relationship
4/7/2017
Counselor: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 1 year ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC

I am so sorry to hear of this.....well, we know what he wants, but what do you want?