Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

How does one become a good dom for a submissive. What are…

How does one become a...
How does one become a good dom for a submissive. What are the do says and don't?
12/21/2016
Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher

There are so many elements to it, and going into this realm is about communicating rules before any playtime. Communication, negotiation, safety, scene, and aftercare are the basic arc of the D/s playtime.

Confidence, control, and sensitivity are something you learn as a D over time, but it is about you learning how to safely take the s on a mental vacation and knowing the limitations of the s and reading the body language of the s. This is why for a beginner, you must start with short scenes to build trust and your confidence in 'reading' your sub and what works for the both of you.

Here are some basic rules-

1. Have a safe word the s can call if play gets too intense.
  2. Never hit anywhere near the kidneys or eyes.
  3. Never leave a restrained partner alone.
  4. Always be mindful of what could happen if a restrained person trips or falls.
  5. Immediately release any restraint that causes numbness or tingling.
  6. If a person is gagged they need a clearly visible substitute for a safe word like a tennis ball or a piece of cloth they can drop

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks! Bonuses are also welcome!

Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Internet Researcher
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Bossy little thing, aren't you?