Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

If I send message to some girl on Instagram or facebook or…

If I send message to...
If I send message to some girl on Instagram or facebook or Snapchat and they won't answer me do you think there not interested or afraid..
12/10/2016
Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Counselor

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area.

As a single woman, I can only speak for myself but I believe my opinion won't be much different from most. My feeling is if you send a woman a message on social media and she does not respond, it is because she is not interested. Most individuals on social media tend to be braver in what they say in writing on the sites rather than in person so I don't believe them being afraid is correct. Again, I would say they are not interested. I am sorry if this is not what you want to hear but I do need to be honest.

Have I answered your question? Is there anything else I can do to assist you further? I want to ensure you are pleased with my service. I also gently request you provide a star rating for me. Of course, we can continue to talk after the rating is provided.

Please take good care of yourself and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you think comments on her photos may help

Possibly but try not to go overboard on this as I fear she will think you are creepy.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok different question I'm 43 and like girl in there 20s how's the best way to go about message them if we don't know each other
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm lookn to meet someone

I would see if the two of you have any similar friends. If you do, I would ask the mutual friend to casually introduce you over social media or in person. Or, you can see if you are in any similar groups or like any of the same bands as a possible opening.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm 43 and I got a girl in her earlier 20s I think likes me but won't answer me .. what should I do

Ohhhhh dear, I am sorry as this is most probably not what you want to hear but I fear she may not be interested. I would reach out one last time to see if she responds....if not, you must move forward.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why wont girls tell me there age

I know some women are self-conscious of their age...especially if they are older. If women have repeatedly lied to you about their age, I think you need to choose the women you are with a bit more carefully as we all want honesty in our relationships.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She's young but won't tell me how old she's is. But I know she likes me but she won't answer me back. I don't know what to do

Oh dear, since there is concern over exactly how young she is...I worry she will pretend she is older than she actually is. You might want to be careful.....

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She might not have seen my message maybe there's nothing showed seen on the message
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She's maybe 19 to 25

Ok thank you for this info. I would try one more attempt to connect with her in hopes you will hear back. If you do not hear anything, I would move forward.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She just blocked me

Oh dear, I am very sorry. I imagine you are really upset. Please move forward. I am sure there is a woman who is a better fit for you out there.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you think she could change her mind in maybe 6 8 mouth or a year I got her email adders

No, sweet soul. Please move forward as it is clear she is not interested.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This girl is a model.. or done a lot of modeling she in her earlier 20s. Why do girls what to model

Girl's model for many reasons. Many believe it will bring them fame and money. Others use it as a stepping stone into an acting career. Others do it for a way of supporting themselves allowing them to go to college. The reality is that it is cut throat, rather boring (lots of standing around) and long hours. For the few that are successful, it is obviously extremely lucrative. I imagine some girls go into it hoping they are the next, well-known international super model.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She's a Instagram model.. done a lot of photography models pictures but it's nothing big time

Ahhh, perhaps she enjoys the artistic side. It's hard to know her reason for doing this.

Have I answered your questions? Is there anything else I can do to assist you further? I want to ensure you are pleased with my service. I also gently request you provide a star rating for me. Of course, we can continue to talk after the rating is provided.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Counselor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.