Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I was with my x fiancé for 6 years. We planned on getting…

Customer Question
I was with my x...
I was with my x fiancé for 6 years. We planned on getting this past July.. He had bought me a ring and I bought him one too. We were living together and I noticed a change in his behavior in April this year
Was distant and didn't want to go with me anywhere. Stopped going toy grandkids ball games and so on. HD moved out and got his own apartment in May. After that things got worse with him being cold.. But he would still call me every morning to dsyy he loved me and would text me during day and I would go to his apartment and spend night and fix him supper.. I just had this guy feeling somethings was up. One day he didn't text me all day and I I drove to his apartment after I got off work. I heard h talking loud as I came up to foory and heard him telling someone how awesome they were. I walked in and he was skyping a blindey woman. He was caught red handed. She seen me and he told her lll talk to you later. Turned TV off and went off on me. Said she is so much better then me and told me to get the F.. Out!. I was surprised but then again I told him I knew something was wrong. We own a Jeep and a boat together so I went to lawyer to find out my options. He refused to help me mskdy sny psymentdy and tectex mean things to me.. Even tectece me pics of her! He is very mean and very hurtful things were said. HD finally stopped and I nlickedy him.. He sent me email saying he was sorry and fhj kz zbiut MD. This woman looks like a prositute.. Fake breasts and fske lonv hair HD ssys from germsnyy. He is having an emotional affaify sign her. Do I believe he is truly sorry of is this s trick to get MD go back down eithy lawyer? I think he is addicted to this what can I do to help him? Is he playing me for a fake shallos relationship eigjt this blonde bombshell from Germany?.. I love him.. He needs professional help I believe
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Relationship
11/25/2016
Counselor: Dr.G., Psychologist replied 1 year ago
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.