TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Am looking for a counselor who I can call and talk about

Customer Question

Am looking for a counselor who I can call and talk about handling a divorce
Category: Relationship
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Jackie, an interpersonal communication researcher/professor and relationship expert. I would like to chat with you, if now is a good time.

You posted that your concern is about "handling a divorce." By handling, do you mean legally or do you mean communicatively?

If it is legal "handling," you will need to talk to an expert in European family law. If it is regarding communication, I'm here to help you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for asking that. Not legally

Sure. I just wanted to be sure of what you were asking. Can you tell me what has been going on?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want to keep this discrete so was looking at a personal level talk . Can I get an email address or any other way I can contact you

I am trying to help but you have two different posts.

Oh I see you just contacted me here. I sent you a request for a phone or Skype chat. I am not allowed to deviate from JA by giving you an email for our first chat unless you do the phone/Skype. It would go against JUST ANSWER rules. After the initial time, though, we could go from there if you want to talk more than one time.

I am sorry about that. I just want to respect JA and follow their protocol. I hope all of that makes sense.

We could chat for a bit on here or on the phone or Skype for the first time. I do have a meeting in 15 minutes, though, so could you give me some good times to chat on here if you do want to chat just for a bit via this forum?

Please let me know as I do want to help you in any way that I can.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Fair enough I should had made my question more clear and asked for a contact from JA

It is fine. I just finished my meeting so I can chat here if you would like or I just accepted your request in Skype. :)