TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

I just separated from my husband because he is having an

Customer Question

I just separated from my husband because he is having an affair and will not stop talking to her. I told him he had to leave. His cousin is getting married today and I am not sure if I should attend the wedding or not. Would that go over the boundaries? I want him to have to really think about his actions but then again I am close to his family as well.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 11 months ago.

I understand your dilemma but I think you said some important things and that is you are close with his family. So you are not going to the wedding for him, but to honor your relationship with them. I am sorry he has hurt you. Go with your head held high and enjoy yourself as best you can.

I await your thoughts.

Can I support you further?

If all good for now, please take a moment to click the rating stars to rate my support and I am here again if you need me. Thanks so much. If you decide to go please enjoy as best you can.